Climate Service, Inc. was founded in June of 1980 by Joseph F. Vosmik as a preimeir new construction and service mechanical contractor. The background of Mr.Vosmik is that of a mechanical engineer with specialization in air conditioning, heating and ventilation. In the early 1990s with Mr. Vosmiks retirement, Michael Kohls assumed the role of President and Frank Esterle as his Vice President to lead the company into the future.
Over our many years of dedicated service to our clients, we have grown to become a leader in the service and mechanical installations in the Chicago land area. With our use of cutting edge technology, exceptional skilled service technicians, and over 100 years of combined experience, we are able to provide a variety of services to complete any project.
• Complete design, build and replacement services to meet your commercial, industrial, institutional, and precision cooling projects.
• Preventative Maintenance: Preventative maintenance contracts specifically designed with our clients to ensure maximum equipment life is attained.
• Heating and air conditioning: Spilt systems, chillers, precision cooling equipment, package roof tops and humidification control.
• Building automation systems: Integration and control of all new and existing HVAC equipment to your specifications and requirements.
• Ventilation: Duct systems, exhaust systems, and dust collection
• Process piping: Conditioned water, refrigerant, welded or threaded, and compressed air.
• Emergency Service: Climate Service hand selects our 24-hour maintenance and holds them to the strictest standards to ensure only quality emergency service.
Climate Service, Inc. is proud to employ only Local union 597 pipefitters and local union 73 sheet metal workers to assure quality, professionalism, extensive knowledge, and realization of your project.